Dr. Monica Ginart is honored to serve Maryville, TN, and its surrounding communities as a dedicated, board-certified orthodontist. She enjoys connecting with patients and their families, exchanging book recommendations, and delivering excellent orthodontic results. A South Florida native, Dr. Monica is happy to be able to offer care in both English and Spanish. She is committed to continuing education and evidence-based treatment.
Dr. Monica completed her two-year orthodontics residency at the University of Iowa after she graduated as a dentist from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. Both of these institutions provided not only enriching academic and clinical experiences but also a foundation of incredible peers and mentors, whom she misses to this day. At Maryville Family Orthodontics, she aims to recreate the culture of camaraderie she was fortunate to encounter during her training.
Dr. Monica is married to her college sweetheart, Chris. They are blessed with two beautiful children, Ivan and Virginia. They enjoy spending time and growing together as a family. Cooking, reading, watching movies, and being outdoors are some of their routine pastimes. They are members of the Sacred Heart Cathedral parish in Knoxville, TN.
- Bachelor of Arts, Cornell University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Master of Science and Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Second District Dental Society